2011年1月31日月曜日

Will Blazers make a Deal?

Hello fans.
The trade deadline is coming close, and Blazers GM Rich Cho said the team is highly likely to change before this deadline. In my opinion, I do not like the idea of the Blazers trying to get another "Marcus Camby" type player. The team is obviously not going to compete for a championship for the next 2-3 years. I would like to see the Blazers go after young talented players such as Kevin Love and Gerald Wallace. It seems like Brandon Roy will not be the Roy we have always known, but I am sure he can be a very useful role player. LaMarcus Aldridge has proven that he can produce allstar numbers. All the Blazers need now is a solid bigman and a second option that would back up Roy. The perfect situation would be to land Kevin Love for Pryz and Andre Miller, as well as DJ Augustin and Gerald Wallace for Camby, Rudy and some draft picks. This would load the team and if GOden comes back healthy, I would say the Blazers would great a dynasty

What do you fans think? Let me know

BROBB

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿